- Before opening the eProctor application, close all other applications on your computer that could be using your webcam or microphone.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the application. You can download the application once you login to eProctor Canada.
- Make sure you login to the eProctor Application using the same email and password that you used when booking your exam.
- Verify your time zone in your eProctor profile and on your computer. Is the date and time correct for your current location?
- Try restarting your computer.
If you continue to have any issues accessing your exam, please contact email@example.com or 1-844-595-2561. It is recommended that you take photos or screenshots of everything you see on your screen so eProctor Canada's support team can quickly and accurately address the issue.
You should sign into your exam 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time in order to ensure you have the proper set up for the check-in process and so our proctors can assist with any issues that may come up.
Please make sure to download the latest version of the client application or you may experience technical issues and not have access to important upgrade.
You will need your institution's instructions to access your exam as well as government issued photo identification and a clean work space.
|Upload Speed||2.5 Mbps Minimum|
|Download Speed||2.5 Mbps Minimum|
|Camera||Webcam with microphone (or separate microphone)|
|Windows||Windows 7 or later|
|Mac||OS X 10.9 or later|
You must advise us 48 hours in advance if you are required to reschedule or cancel your exam. No refunds will be issued for exams cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the exam.
eProctor Canada wants to ensure you have the best experience connecting with our proctors on the eProctor application. The speed test helps to determine if your internet meets the minimum requirements for uploading both your webcam and desktop streams to our proctors and our servers.
The space should have a table or desk that is private. Unless otherwise specified by the exam provider, no papers, calculators or water bottles will be permitted. In addition, no washroom breaks will be given during the exam time.
When booking an exam, you are prompted for credit card information. This pre-authorizes the charge on your credit card or, puts a "hold" on your credit card for the amount of the exam fee. Once your exam is approved by eProctor's support team, the charge will be authorized and your credit card will be charged. If your exam request is rejected, the pre-authorized hold for the charge on your credit card will remain for approximately 5-7 days.