- Information Collection and Use
When you create or reconfigure an eProctor Canada account, you provide personal information, such as your name, username, password, credit card number, access to computer camera and email address. Some of this information, including your name and the assessment you are scheduled to take, is listed internally in our system and may be accessible by your licensing body or institution. Your use of the service may also result in eProctor Canada having a stored image of your face, a stored image of the work you perform while connected to eProctor Canada, and/or a video capture of your activities while connected with eProctor Canada. This information is used to verify to your licensing body or institution that you were the person performing the work and that the work was performed properly.When you use our service, we collect and process information about you using cookies. This information includes your browser type, your search terms in our product, your IP address and information about your computer type (hereinafter ”Cookie Data”). Cookie Data are generally used to improve our product.
When you use our service, we will also collect and process Personal Data about you to be able to provide our service to you and the licensing bodies and institutions with whom you are testing. This data is both collected by us and entered by you and includes any combination of the following information (the “Personal Data”):
- E-mail address
- First name
- Last name
- Time zone
- Mobile phone number
- Home phone number
- Work phone number
- IP address
- Keystroke pattern
- Copy of government-issued photo ID
- Screen recordings
- Webcam/voice recordings
- Modifying Personal InformationUpon request, eProctor Canada will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from our site, deactivate it by making the change on your profile page or by emailing us at support@eProctorCanada.com or by contacting us by telephone at 1-877-595-2561.
- Data RetentionTo ensure the preservation of exam integrity including the analysis of individual and collaborative cheating behaviors, we retain your Personal Data. We retain information for as long as necessary to perform the Services described in this Policy, as long as necessary for us to perform any contract with you or your institution or as long as needed to comply with our legal obligations. Thereafter, we make sure that we delete your Personal Data when it is no longer needed or relevant to pursue the purposes for which they are collected. In addition, we, keep copies of your Personal Data to the extent this is required by the applicable legislation.Choice/Opt-in.
You may choose to receive our newsletter or marketing emails by following the subscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at support@eProctorCanada.com
- SecurityThe security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at support@eProctorCanada.com.
You may contact us as follows: You may send an email to support@eProctorCanada.com or send postal mail to:
135 Kent St., Suite 201
Version 2.0, Effective February 14, 2020